What every small business owner must know about protecting and preserving their company’s critical data and computer systems
If You Depend On Your Computer Network To Run Your Business, This Is One Report You DON’T Want To Overlook!
This report will outline in plain, non-technical English common mistakes that many small business owners make with their computer network that cost them thousands in lost sales, productivity, and computer repair bills, as well as providing an easy, proven way to reduce or completely eliminate the financial expense and frustration of these oversights.
The numbers speak for themselves: you need to plan for downtime.
What causes downtime? As it turns out, businesses should be more wary of their own employees than of natural disasters. Although hurricanes, tornadoes, and the like do their fair share of damage, research shows that natural disasters account for just 10 percent of downtime.2 The leading culprits? Network outages (50 per- cent) and human error (45 percent).
- The single most expensive mistake most small business owners make when it comes to protecting their company data.
- The universal misconception business owners have about their computer networks, and how it can end up costing between $9,000 to as much as $60,000 in damages.
- 6 Critical security measures every small business should have in place.
- How to greatly reduce – or even completely eliminate – frustrating crashes, slow performance, and other annoying computer problems.
- How to avoid expensive computer repair bills and get all the computer support you need for a low, fixed monthly rate.